Delhi –Agra – Jaipur Tour (6D/ 5N)
NORTH INDIA TOUR
|(Day 1) New Delhi Arrival (-/-/D)
(Day 2) Delhi Full Day Tour (B/L/D)
(Day 3) Delhi to Agra (Taj Mahal) (B/L/D)
(Day 4) Agra to Jaipur (B/L/D)
(Day 5) Jaipur City Tour (B/L/D)
(Day 6) Delhi Departure (B/-/-)
/ per person|
(Minimum 2 persons)
Day 1: New Delhi Arrival (-/-/D)
Meet the Guest on arrival and transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation. Based on the arrival time, rest of the day is at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Full Day Tour (B/L/D)
After breakfast, going to visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit; you may also visit Chandni Chowk, etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and, newly built Akshardham temple are of much significance. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra (Taj Mahal) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. This afternoon visit the Agra fort built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra to Jaipur (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start drive to the pink city of Jaipur, you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur City Tour (B/L/D)
After breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6: Delhi Departure (B/-/-)
After early breakfast and drive back to Delhi .Free and easy and transfer to airport based on the guest departure time. (End of Services)
"End of Our Services!!! Thank you, Good Luck"
Services Includes :
- International Air Tickets + India Visa
- Hotel standard room in Twin/Double/Triple share with breakfast
- Tourist Standard Meal at local restaurant as mentioned (Lunch + Dinner)
- Transportation- Air-conditioned Tempo Traveller Coach independent vehicle with driver is provided for your group at your disposal at all times as per the programmer detailed below for airport pickup and drop, sightseeing, shopping and traveling from one city to another city, including fuel, driver allowances, parking fee, permit fee, toll fee and taxes.
- English speaking driver come guide for tour
- Elephant ride at Amer fort rampart.
MARUTHI TRAVELS HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PACKAGE:
- Complete – Travel, Food & Stay– Included
- An International Calling SIM CARD will be provided per Trip. The Team can Charge it and call their family in Myanmar.
- Daily Status report will be provided from India.
- Famous & Amazing Tour Places
- Sightseeing & Shopping Covered
Service Excludes :
- Personal expenses such as Camera fees, Tips for guide and chauffer, Drink, Laundry, Shopping, Phone calls & etc…
- Insurances (personal, health, travels, Optional Tours etc.)
- Not described in included service