Buddha Gaya Pilgrimage Tour
"End of Our Services!!! Thank you, Good Luck"
Services Includes :
- International Air Tickets + India Visa +Nepal Visa
- Hotel or Monastery standard room
- Tourist Standard Meal as mentioned (Breakfast + Lunch+ Dinner)
- Transportation by coach at all times as per the programmer detailed below for airport pickup and drop, sightseeing, shopping and traveling from one city to another city, including fuel, driver allowances, parking fee, permit fee, toll fee and taxes.
- English / Burmese & Tamil speaking guide for tour.
MARUTHI Travels Highlights of This Package:
- Complete – Travel, Food & Stay– Included
- An International Calling SIM CARD will be provided per Trip. The Team can Charge it and call their family in Myanmar.
- Daily Status report will be provided from India.
- Famous & Amazing Tour Places
- Sightseeing & Shopping Covered
Service Excludes :
- Personal expenses such as Camera fees, Tips for guide and chauffer, Drink, Laundry, Shopping, Phone calls & etc…
- Insurances (personal, health, travels, Optional Tours & etc.)
- Not described in included service
The significance of places where we propose to include Buddhist trip.
|Lumbini||Lumbini is a Buddhist Pilgrimage site in the Rupandehi dist.,of Nepal. It is the place where Quuen Mayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama ( Buddha)|
|Thillarakot||Tilaurakot was the cardinal point of the ancient Shakyan city of Kapilavastu. It is situated west of Lumbini Grove, the birthplace of Gautama Buddha|
|Kushinagar||It is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site, where Gautama Buddha attained Parinirvana after his death.|
|Kapilavastu (Piprahwa _U.P)||A prominent Buddhist pilgrimage, Kapilavastu was once the capital of Shakyas to which Lord Buddha belonged. Lord Buddha is said to have spent 29 years of his life as a prince before he renounced material life.
About 110 km from Gorakhpur near the Indo-Nepal border in Uttar Pradesh, Kapilavastu is among the five most important sites associated with Lord Buddha. The others being Lumbini (where Buddha was born), Bodh Gaya(where he attained enlightenment), Sarnath (where he first preached Buddhism) and Kushinagar (where he attained nirvana).
The district itself has been named after Siddharth, the name of Buddha before he attained enlightenment. The place gets its name from the erstwhile kingdom of the Shakyas, the royal family to which Lord Buddha belonged. The place is also known as Piprahwa.
The city was once a flourishing town that was also the capital of the Shakya dynasty.
Prince Siddharth left the region of Kapilavastu at the age of 29 and returned almost 12 years as Buddha after he attained enlightenment.
Excavations have revealed a stupa from which relics and other artifacts have been recovered. The relics include bones of Lord Buddha. Ancient inscriptions found in Piprahwa stand testimony to the fact. However, all that remains now are ruins of a monastery and palaces.
|Vaishali||Vaishali was a city in Bihar, India, and is now an archeological site. It was the capital city of the Licchavi,world's first republics, in the Vajjian Confederacy (Vrijji) mahajanapada, around the 6th century BCE. It was here in 599 BCE the 24th Jain Tirthankara, Bhagwan Mahavira was born and brought up in Kundalagrama in Vaiśālī republic, which makes it a pious and auspicious pilgrimage to Jains. Also Gautama Buddha preached his last sermon before his death in c. 483 BCE|
|Bodh Gaya||Bodh Gaya is a religious site and place of pilgrimage associated with the Mahabodhi Temple Complex in Gaya district in the Indian state of Bihar. It is famous as the place whereGautama Buddha is said to have obtained Enlightenment (Bodhimandala).
For Buddhists, Bodh Gaya is the most important of the main four pilgrimage sites related to the life of Gautama Buddha, the other three being Kushinagar, Lumbini, and Sarnath. In 2002, Mahabodhi Temple, located